Osem invented baked pasta couscous (“Ptitim”) back in the days of Ben Gurion. The popular Ptitim are produced at Osem’s Sderot factory. Osem leads the market of baked Ptitim with a large variety of shapes and additions. Osem has recently launched the “Ptitim Plus” series – the series with the nutritional plus: Ptitim plus vegetables, Ptitim plus whole wheat and Ptitim plus bulgur.
Baked Pasta Couscous (“Ptitim”) with Noodles is marketed in a 500 gram package.
- Easy preparation! – Ready in just 10 minutes, just add water and cook
- World Cuisine! Spice, Sauce and Herb to make the Perfect side dish to any style of meat, poultry, or fish
- Serve Cold or Hot! Add cold Israeli couscous to your salads and cold dishes.
- 100% natural, cholesterol free, sodium free, saturated fat free
- Vegan, 100% natural, cholesterol free, sodium free, saturated fat free. Kosher OU Parve